3.28.2008

A HARD DAY' S NIGHT

It's been a hard day's night, And I've been working like a dog, It's been a hard day's night, I should be sleeping like a lo but when I get home to you I'll find the things that you do will make me feel alright You know I work all day to get you money, to buy you things And it's worth it just to hear you say, you're gonna give me everything That's why I like to come home'cause when I get you alone you know I feel all right When I'm home, everything seems to be right When I'm home, feeling you holding me tight, tight That's why I like to come home, 'cause when I get you alone you know I feel all right you know I feel alright you know I feel alright... Copyright The Beatles.
This post is dedicated to my daughter Lucrezia...

4 commenti:

Unknown ha detto...

Tenerone...

3fix ha detto...

Terrone tenerone... Ciao Luigi, ma non dovresti essere a faticare dietro alle sceneggiature?

Unknown ha detto...

Certo! Ma faccio come Recchioni.
:-)
Scrivo e mi svago...

3fix ha detto...

Recchioni Chi?!... Scherzo, il Robbè nazionale, Forza Romaaaaa!
A si biri.